Ask Mensa Anythingmensa-for-my-31-months-old-child
Yen asked 7 years ago

hi. I have a child that i want to be assessed by a certified psychologist for I see she\\\’s doing great as compared to children of her age. Anyone knows of a specific psychologist who can help me on this matter? thank you

Mensa PH Membership Admin Staff replied 7 years ago

Hi Yen. We noticed that a number of our kiddie members are from Headway School in Quezon City. Psych tests are given there, and maybe you can try that. You may get in touch with the following:
Headway School for Giftedness (contact number: 926-9174).
Psychpros by Dr. Leticia Ho (contact numbers 7242038/7239750)

Good luck!